Africa Guide
recommended trip :

curious

I am working in Morocco in November and would like to bring my wife and two small girls, aged 6 and 8 years. Has anyone experience with this and would my three girls be O.K. while I am at work? We start out in Tangiers.

Thanks for any experiences you may have.

p.
 Reply  Quote

children in ,morocco
September 13, 2005 09:00AM
By Karen
i only spent month in morocco but toook my 9 year old daughter with me, the streets can get very very crowded and people push and shove each other....keep hold of thier hands in this as it could be so easy to be split up and carried along with the crowd, corssing a road is a nightmare in the big cities, take care here too. moroccan people are real nice friendly people, but too many speak english, but if you can speak french you will cope. my daughter has shocking red hair and attracted a lot ot attention from moroccan people for it.. they all loved it, and she got loads of kisses and cuddles from complete strangers, but they always talked to me as well (i had a moroccan friend to translate for me) and they were always pleasant and nice to both me and my daughter... i never felt in anyway any fear for her safety. hope all goes well for you.
 Reply  Quote

children in morocco
September 13, 2005 09:02AM
By Karen
sorry i meant "not speak english"!!!!!!
 Reply  Quote

" Children in Morocco "
September 18, 2005 08:57PM
Thanks so much; that really helps!

p.
 Reply  Quote

curious
October 07, 2005 09:43AM
buddy,
would you please tell me what you do for work? just curious.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map