Africa Guide
recommended trip :

not probleme here with dogs

we are thinking of relocating to Marrakech as a family, (3 children) and am after info regarding the American Intl School there. (we already have a house in the medina) Also wondering how easy it would be for us to bring our two very small dachshunds with us. I know Moroccans are not keen on dogs, but would it really be a problem? I am finding it really difficult to find out any info at all.
Has anyone done this and found out any info? Maybe we should all pool any info we get? cheers, and hope to hear from ANYONE soon!!
 Reply  Quote

Marrakech with dogs
April 17, 2005 01:52AM
By sasiren
Hi,
Just to set your troubled mind at ease, I was just in Marrakesh in Feb to Mar 2005 and there were many French ppl there with their dogs. I also saw quite a few Moroocans with huge dogs, pit bulls and one young man had a very large and strange looking German dog. The young man spoke English. I have never seen such a breed, but the dog was friendly. I took a picture of it. Wierd looking creature, but beautiful as I am an animal lover. I think more Moroccans now are interested in animals for pets as they want to become more westernized. Best wishes to you and your family.
 Reply  Quote

not probleme here with dogs
April 17, 2005 08:41PM
By MOHAMED
Dear sir,
I am moroccan from Casablanca ,and It is not at all forbidden to got a dog with you here ,since Moroccan here got dogs as pets,so you can took your two very small dachshunds with you yawning smiley),there is no problem at all to do it.
Take care and bye for now
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map