Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: need help

need help
March 17, 2011 09:52PM
hi friends ,am moroccan, and my wife is american , we have almost 2 months cute son,the proble that am living in morocco and she is in oregon usa with our baby.she tried to bring me there an live all together,but, she does not make that enough money to sponsehip me,hence, the lawyer aked her to find somone to do that for me so that she will be able to cantinue the visa procedure,
so, i beg any body to help me on that ,or anyone has some good informtion not hesitate to do this favor for me,
thank you soo much
 Reply  Quote

March 18, 2011 11:07AM
By sweet1
Hi Mohamedfatihi

I am so sorry to hear your sad story and I am sorry that you are separated from your loved ones. It must be very hard for all of you since your wife and baby in USA and yourself in Morocco you should be together not apart.
I can not believe the problems that visa procedures cause. There are many unwaged, low income, out of work people who are also suffering at this very moment because of separation from their loved ones abroad due to hardship or financial circumstances.

I wish you and your family all the best, do not give up you will get there. smiling smiley

We all fall in love and love conquers all

Have a nice day smiling smiley

Best Wishes

Sweet1
 Reply  Quote

March 18, 2011 02:27PM
thank yo soo much Sweet1 for you adorbale message ,that means soo much to me and you seem kind person,
yes it's soo very hard to be seperated from loved ones and the baby,and it made me cry most of the time,,she suffers there i suffer her, you know if i could afford it here, iould bring her to morocco,but,unfortunatly, it's soo hard for me, it is turning so bad with me
wish to hear from you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2011 02:48PM by mohamedfatihi.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map