Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Medics in Morocco

Medics in Morocco
June 14, 2010 09:55AM
I would love to move from UK to Morocco after spending time there on holiday. I have really fallen in love with the place. While in Errachidia and Essaouria I heard about difficulties many Morrocans had in getting access to a doctor. I am currently studying medicine and I would like to know the prospects for working in the medical profession in Morocco, especially who I should contact regarding exam requirements, what kind of doctors are most needed, also which language I would be better off studying e.g. French or Arabic. I would probably want to live and work in Essaouria, Merzouga or Fes. Any advice would be welcome. I am particularly interested to hear from other medical students, health professionals or those who have moved to Morocco from abroad to work in a Moroccan hospital.

Shukran!

The Young Doc
 Reply  Quote

June 14, 2010 04:30PM
By intenso
Sorry I can't offer you any advise in seeking employment in Morocco but I just wanted to add that there is far from a shortage of qualified medics there. In fact they seem to be just about everywhere.

All private of course.
 Reply  Quote

June 15, 2010 06:05PM
Well that is not quite what I suggested, that there are a shortage of doctors... But if anyone out there can understand what I am asking for, which is information on transferring to Morocco for a medical career, and thinks they may be able to help, then I would be truly grateful.

Youngdoc x
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map