Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Apply for Business in Morocco

Apply for Residency in Morocco
February 26, 2010 02:38PM
By h_eyes
Hello Everyone:

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to apply for Residency in Morocco?

1 - What documents do I need?
2 - Where do I go?
3 - How long does it take to get the residency card?

Thank you!

Hazel
h.eyes
 Reply  Quote

Re: Apply for Residency in Morocco
April 08, 2010 04:24PM
Hi,
You will need to go to an immigration office and obtain the correct forms, You will need a current passport with up to 6 months remaining, and many photo copies. You will also need 10 passport size photos and a 60Dh stamp ! That's the easy bit.
You will also need a convertible bank account with a few thousand pounds in the account and a letter from the bank. You may also need to own a property or have a long term rental agreement.

Once all the documentation is accepted you will be given a piece of paper which certifies your intention to become a resident. After about a month your card will be issued. Normally a first application is valid for one year.
Hope this helps
 Reply  Quote

Re: Apply for Residency in Morocco
May 11, 2010 05:26AM
By ATLMAN
am introducing u to a man how is working at the morroca diplomatic center,he can help u get all the necessary document within just a week for ur marriage earlier,he has help me before before movng back to usa with my wife.this is his contact mrisaiahreidinfo@yahoo.com.try ur best with him
 Reply  Quote

Lotuspods gave a very comprehensive answer to this question in an other thread below.

I would suggest that you read it as it is very well informed.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Apply for Business in Morocco
September 13, 2010 10:03AM
By modey
Hello , I have visited Morocco and i liked it so much , so im interested in opening a small business in Morocco .
I would like to know what are the procedurs to have a shop permission and also is it possible to get permission to import goods .
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map