Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Car battery Buyers/Importers/Dealerships/Distributors/Retailers

Good day ,

My name is Jenny Guo and I am from China.We are a manufacturer of car battery since 1986. I am looking for Business partners in any Car battery industry. I export and ship car battery, motorcycles battery, battery plate from China to Africa. We are intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a good will business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than happy to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

We could offer our own brand or OEM service.

Best Regards,
Jenny Guo
 Reply  Quote

Hello my name is Vincent from kenya I have been in the industry of renewable energy for 5 years , I have a registered company that deals with selling of electronics boths wholesale and retail prices. I can be good fit in this let's discuss in my company email. equitazltd6@gmail.com
Whatsapp. +254725568166
 Reply  Quote

Thank you , Vincent... will contact....
 Reply  Quote

Japanese zaibatsu (business aggregates) started assembling their first autos in the center to late 1910s. The JDM organizations approached this by either planning their own trucks (the market for traveler vehicles in Japan at the time was little), or joining forces with an European brand to create and sell their autos in Japan under permit. Such instances of this are Isuzu joining forces with Wolseley Motors , Nissan collaborating with British automaker Austin, and the Mitsubishi Model A, which depended on the Fiat Tipo 3. The interest for local trucks was incredibly expanded by the Japanese military development before World War II, making numerous Japanese producers break out of their shells and structure their own vehicles. During the 1970s Japan was the pioneer in mechanical autonomy assembling of vehicles.
 Reply  Quote

Good day,
I'm the right man to talk to. Writing from Malawi. WhatsApp me on +265 885 892 679. Or Email me on loveburton908@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

I am interested please email me nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day Jenny
I'm interested. I'm in Malawi, Africa. Please drop me a message on either loveburton908@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +265 885 892 679. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map