Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: SBT JAPAN JAPANESE USED CARS (CARS DEALERS, BROKERS, INDIVIDUALS)

Dear Customers,

I am currently working in SBT JAPAN as Key Accounts Manager, I am looking for Car Dealers in DR Congo, BURUNDI. You are cordially invited if you are interested into do this business as 40% of people in central Africa are earning a good amount by this. Please send your requirements at owassiddiqui9924@sbtjapan.com
 Reply  Quote

Hie my name is Willard Kwangwa am a zimbabwean living in south africa.

I am willing to set up an office in your behalf to sell cars and spares for ex jap cars to my fellow brothers back home.

My target market are the zimbabwean guys who are working in South African mines they are getting good money but always at work.So by setting up an office in buy cats for them,buy spares for the cars their wives are using back home making life easy for them as I will speak in our home language.

Setting up an office will boost client confidence even to pay a deposit.

Orders for spares body parts,service kits if I can supply those we can push volumes since am always contacted to assist getting spares in South Africa which is always fruitless

Looking foward to a positive response to start running.
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map