Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking to Export Used Cars from the US

I am a local car dealer in the US and looking to develop a great relationship with some salesman/agents to buy cars from the US. Please kindly get back to me with an email address for further contact and more information.

Thanks

Have a great day!
 Reply  Quote

are you looking for a car sales agent in Africa or any products, am Justin Tembo from zambia. whatsapp me +260969373737
or email justintembo@gmail.com
thank you and best regards.
 Reply  Quote

Am Leonard Mclove from Ghana.... Am interested.

Mail... leonardmclove@gmail.com

Contact.... +233265170551
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking to Export Used Cars from the US
November 29, 2016 07:18PM
By vanco
Hi there, i am an agent with lots of contacts in Ghana with the car dealers you can email me with further details via vanco1988w@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map