Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Business Partners in Africa - Brand Clothes, Mobile Phones, Furnitures, Car Parts, much more...

Dear Business man,

My name is Albert and I am from Cameroon but i live in china. I am looking for Business partners in any kind of industry. I can organize and ship basically everything from China to Africa also I have an excellent network and if anything specialized is needed from China, I can organize and ship that as well. This opportunity is very interesting for modern furnitures, boutiques, computer/electronic stores, cosmetic shops and much more. I am intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

My email: 1718624566@qq.com

Kindest Regards,

Albert
 Reply  Quote

Hi Albert this looks interesting. Email me on mzatikhaya@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I have used clothes for Africa market . Also i can supply non - used clothes for Africa market .

Man suites , jeans , woman and children clothes from Istanbul . You can send me message from here .
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
I want to Intrest in brand in shopping for men and women is anyone Interested let me know or visit our site:
visit us
 Reply  Quote

am quite interested in your business and would like to hear from u more.
I am a Zambian male aged 26 and I would love to help u open up your business here in Zambia.
your feedback will be highly appreciated
 Reply  Quote

Hi! my name is olivia in Namibia we have agri farming business project and we are seeking startup capital for the business and if you need to invest in agri business project please email us at oliviapkjosef@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map