Africa Guide
recommended trip :

High profits for you!!!

High profits for you!!!
June 09, 2015 10:08AM
Hello Mr/ Mrs,
I'm mohammed bashir from north sudan khartoum,i'm sending you for transport business cooperation proposal,
We have small numbers of trucks are working on transporting fuel and we need more trucks cause the demand of transporting fuel and goods is increasing more and and more every single day
Generally transport sector here in north sudan is very profitable and has no risks at all and in demand more and more and more so i'm seeking trucks export companies or transport companies or indviduals who have numbers of trucks with bucket or tippers or tank trucks or any other kind of light or heavy duty trucks who ready to cooperate with us in this profitable and successful business,we'll affiliate your trucks to ours to fulfil the demand of our clients,i believe this will bring you sustainable income for years and years, its golden opportunity for you to invest your trucks in the most yielding sector in whole africa,( north sudan )
If you are really interested and serious about working with us, we are more than willing to work with you, together side by side to get high profits for both sides sky is limits , we are ready to make contract And we guarantee 100% your investment's safty, we have four years of experience of running transport and logistics businesses.
For farther discussion contact me on my direct number,
+249966011396 or email me on mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you
Mohammed bashir, North sudan khartoum
Best regards.
 Reply  Quote

Re: High profits for you!!!
June 20, 2015 11:26PM
You are welcome in Burkina Faso.
golden.market@live.fr
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map