Africa Guide
recommended trip :

COOPERATION TO START SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT COMPANY

I'm seeking someone who's ready to provide me trucks to establish successful and profitable transport company
And working as a partner by providing my experience and my effort to run and maintain the company effectively,
Company details & the requirements
will be under name of ( AFRICA TRANSPORT ) short is A.T
Transports field: Goods & fuel
The requirements are;
18 trucks,
1 cars / 4WD ,
Trucks & cars description:
8 tank truck,model: MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ or any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 Trucks with trailers, MAN / MERCEDES BENZ/ or any kind of others heavy duty trucks
5 small trucks, MITSUBISHI/ any kind of others heavy duty trucks
1 NISSAN PATROL/ TOYOTA
NOTE this can be expanded as much as you want and as much you can afford it's so profitable field and very stable and in demand more and more in every single day, in demand by; import& export companies, organizations,fuel companies,traders...etc etc and the list is long it's all about transport,in a simple definiton it's the formula of success and high profits the profits will be monthly & annually i'm ready to make high profits in a very little period of time with stable steps and make it reach even 90 percent and even more, sky is my limits
If you're interested for farther informations contact me directly on +249966011396 or email me on mohammedbashir575@gmail.com let's put this in gear
Mohammed bashir
Sudan khartoum
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map