Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Wanted used car buyers/dealers in Africa

Wanted used car buyers/dealers in Africa
September 10, 2014 07:09PM
By Frank M
Hello there,

We are looking for credible partners who would want to sell used cars in whole of Africa. We are based in California USA and can provide uninterrupted supply of all types of cars, pickups, SUVs etc. California cars are rust free because of the weather and are of highest standards.
Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,
Frank M
 Reply  Quote

Please can you contact me using denismehzion@yahoo.ca I am a car sales agent loacted in Cameroon. Cameroon is a huge market for used cars.
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi,my name is mr laiser from Arusha Tanzania deal with leasing/sale of propertis like land s,cars from induviduals people etc i can be able to be ur parner here in my country so fell free to invest my personal e,mail Lomnyaki_laiser@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

I am a used car dealer in Malawi,contact me nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

please contact me on 00263733907059 for Good Car import business and write me on laevangelic@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

My name is Andrew I'm Egyptian and living in Egypt ,i saw your announcement on Africa Guide website looking for clients or partners in Africa , actually i was looking for the same thing , in Egypt we have a very good market for used cars , i already contact with people in Germany , Italy,and England for the same purpose , but unfortunately the prices were so high because it's not just about Car price it also include customs cost too, which 100% the same car price sometime , if you like to open a market in Egypt i will be so glad to be your partners in here ..I'm 100% guarantee you will have a wonderful business in Egypt used car business it's a very successful business in Egypt that what i want to start to deal with used car in first place ..i hope to hear from you soon , take care
Regards,
Andrew
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
How are you doing?
We are from Burkina Faso in West Africa
I am currently seeking any kind of business opportunities between North America
and Burkina Faso. We produce here in Burkina sesame, shea nuts, beans,
peanuts, cashews,cotton. All these products are used to extract oil and to
make the paste.
I would like make partners in the export of these products in North America.

In return, I would like to send computers to Africa, parts of
vehicles, used cars, vehicles, refrigerators, washing machines, used
tires, clothing,
bicycles and many other things.

That is the project on it I am working . I am ready to come in USA in
January,but I need first to clarify the business issues before decide
for the dates,I will be in USA.
If you have opportunities, proposals, or suggestions, I stay at your disposal.
namanegb@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello
I'm mohammed bashir from north sudan
I'm sales agent i'm ready to sell big numbers of your cars in little period of time with competitive prices, sudan market is very active and i've alot of customers and connections
Email me on mohammedbashir@gmail.com
Cellphone number +249966011396
LOOKING FORWAERD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON
Best regards
Mohammed bashir.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map