Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: CAR DEALERS/AGENTS REQUIRED IN AFRICA FOR UK VEHICLES

Good Day,

My name is Asif and based in the UK. We are right hand drive vehicle exporter from the UK and supply quality New and used right hand drive vehicles worldwide from the UK. We can supply any vehicle from the UK including prestige and sports cars, pickups i.e (toyota Hilux, Nissan Navara, Ford Ranger), SUV's, family sedans and hatchbacks. No demand is too much or too less for us.

We are looking for enthusiastic and committed companies or individuals as agents to promote UK vehicles where right hand drive vehicles are available. We are looking for a long lasting business relationship and would like to work with vehicle dealers or agents in Africa where there is scope to supply right hand drive vehicles.

We have our own in-house shipping team and are able to handle shipping worldwide and we can supply vehicles and ship at the best rates.

I look forward to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

Please contact me, I am interested to know more about your company, I need good used car with warranty etc. NO JUNK ! If you can offer good price and service we can buy 4 to 5 cars per month. Not older than 5 years.

How long you are in this business? Do you have any references? your own garage showroom in U.K.? My brother live in U.K. and I can have him meet you to see if you have an establish business.

Thanks

my email nawabihas@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Asif, My name is Martin from Tanzania, I would love to do business with you..
Please contact me on e-mail martinnyongo@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Asif,i am chukwuemka Anyim pls I am interested and live in rep.of benin and I am a marketer used cars. I will be glad to read from you email emmy1investment@gmail.com mobile:002296590224
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good Day,
>
> My name is Asif and based in the UK. We are right
> hand drive vehicle exporter from the UK and supply
> quality New and used right hand drive vehicles
> worldwide from the UK. We can supply any vehicle
> from the UK including prestige and sports cars,
> pickups i.e (toyota Hilux, Nissan Navara, Ford
> Ranger), SUV's, family sedans and hatchbacks. No
> demand is too much or too less for us.
>
> We are looking for enthusiastic and committed
> companies or individuals as agents to promote UK
> vehicles where right hand drive vehicles are
> available. We are looking for a long lasting
> business relationship and would like to work with
> vehicle dealers or agents in Africa where there is
> scope to supply right hand drive vehicles.
>
> We have our own in-house shipping team and are
> able to handle shipping worldwide and we can
> supply vehicles and ship at the best rates.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Business Team,

My name is Isaac. Thanks for the post. I am a very serious and experinced businessman  dealing in car importation to East Africa covering Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda market. My Company is Mombasa Automobiles based in Mombasa, Kenya and Kampala, Uganda. I am highly interested in doing businss with based on the concept of TRUST AND HONNESTY. I will be grateful to get a great oppotunity with you. If you are still interested in a business partner especially from East Africa, please contact me for detail business talk. I am looking forward to growing my business and longterm business relationship in the Automobile Industry. Write to me on mombasautomobiles@gmail.com

Isaac
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map