Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for mineral water Distributors in the African region

Hello,
Our company located in UAE. We represent great brand of European mineral water in Middle East and African regions.

We are inviting wholesales companies to mutual collaboration in all over African region.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2013 10:03AM by minwat.
 Reply  Quote

Am ready my email is francrichy@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

We are ready. Contact us at:

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

can u send samples
junglewolf2008@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am from Ivory Coast and i would like to work with you but will be pleased if you can tell me more details about the water or if i can see samples.

Best regards,

Atanda
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir

Recent extensive research on our part has indicated a strong market can be built for your products in South Africa and the rest of Africa.We are import/export agents and currently seek a company of your size and stability for whom we can help secure sales in export markets.We are very well aware that your products have earned you an excellent reputation in your home market and feel we can assist you in building a similar reputation abroad.

Utilising the services of an agency such as this will be the most cost-effective way ahead for your company.We are paid a commission strictly on a results-only basis-no results,no pay-and,as principal,you remain in complete control of any activities undertaken.Naturally,as your agent,we would specify whatever payment method by the purchasers your bank advises.However,we would remove from you the burden of investigating the market,finding buyers and setting up sales and you would incur no new overheads.I am convinced that we could make a significant contribution to your business and would welcome your views on this.

I would be happy if you feel now may be the right time to expand into new markets.There are many areas that you might wish to discuss about what we can do to win you a share of expanding export markets at this point in time.I am confident that we both have much to benefit from co-operating in this manner and we hope this letter will have convinced you that an opportunity exists.Suffice it to say that we look forward to hearing from you in the near future,at which time we can investigate this profitable avenue further.

Please contact me at: almento68@gmail.com

Yours faithfully

Edwin C. de Lange
@#$%& :ALMENTO 68 TRADING
 Reply  Quote

Please I'm interested, my email is emmy1investment@gmail.com mobile:002296590224

-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
> Our company located in UAE. We represent great
> brand of European mineral water in Middle East and
> African regions.
>
> We are inviting wholesales companies to mutual
> collaboration in all over African region.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map