Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: European Cars for Africa! Looking for serious Business Partners

Dear car dealers and those who want to become one,
or who wants to earn some extra money aside,

my name is Mo, I am from Germany and I am looking for serious business partners in the car import business in Africa.

I can get almost any car in any quantity & quality wanted in short time and get it /them shipped to almost any port in Africa.

Money transfer within Africa is also no problem (Save Western Union Fees!). I do have Bank accounts in Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone.

Join my group on Facebook: Cars for Africa

and let me know what you are looking for. I will do my best to find the best car that will fit your needs and meet your target price.

See you,
Mo
 Reply  Quote

please can we link up, i am a car marketer in Cameroon and Cameroon has a huge market for used cars. contact me via denismehzion@yahoo.ca or 00237 95439263
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

dear business associate i deal in hire purchase of cars in ghana which is so good here and i will be so greatfull if we become partners.you can please reach me on facebook:stephen gyamfi or 233-244-576711
 Reply  Quote

hi Mo,
am Albert Botchway from Ghana.
i deal in the selling of cars.
i hope we can become partners.

email: mybotchmax@yahoo.com
phone: +233244258626

will be grateful if you call me instead but anyway mailing is still okay with me.
hope to hear from you soon.

best regards,
Albert
 Reply  Quote

Please I'm interested , my email is info@dandataconsult.com
 Reply  Quote

Good to hear from you i am licensed car dearer in Ethiopia email me at addisgarment@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
I am a Nigerian businessman based in Abuja, Nigeria. Car market in Nigeria has high returns on profit. Kindly contact me on jethobnig@yahoo.com or +2348020380527.
Thanks.
Habila
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map