Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Cars export business

Cars export business
December 05, 2012 02:04PM
Hello, We are a company from Central Europe, which is looking for smart and hard-working business partners in Africa. We begin a new project, which involves the export of used cars from across Europe to the African continent.
If you think that your location is a place for this type of business do not hesitate to write an email with information about yourself and your idea to develop this project.

E-mail: african_export@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

December 26, 2012 04:02AM
Hello my name is Desmond i live in usa am doing used cars and auto parts to Africa. So if you think we need to know each other better dont hesitate to contact me desdeenauto@yahoo.com Thanks..
 Reply  Quote

January 14, 2013 03:50PM
By PFOMBA
I am P F Johnson, presently residing in Dakar, Senegal. I am interested in your project for the export of used car to Africa. I am very please to offer my service for the Dakar area in Senegal

Please contact me at
johnsonpf1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 28, 2013 04:42PM
that is so good to here my name is nyanda I'm in Tanzania my email is
collinnyanda2009@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

May 07, 2013 01:29PM
By ivanna
AUTO HOUSE LIMITED (RWANDA)
email;reachyouthrwanda@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

May 19, 2013 09:41PM
I am a highly motivated car sales agent in Douala, Cameroon's largest used car market. Cameroon has a huge marketf for used cars and prices of cars in Cameroon double prices of same cars in other African countries making the business in Cameroon more profitable. I am honest and straightforward and i have been in the business for long marketing cars for a commission. I dont only do this for money but because i have a great passion for cars and deals relating to cars. I therefore ensure that i meet the expectations of those who entrust cars in my care for sale and at times go beyond their expectations. I have the unbeatable reputatation for fast turnover of cars because of the network of other sales agents i am connected to in other twons in Cameroon. I will be glad to be your sales agant here in Cameroon. Contact me on denismehzion@yahoo.ca for more you might want to know and for my phone numbers.
Thank you so much.
denismehzion@yahoo.ca
 Reply  Quote

June 16, 2013 12:20PM
By john 19
we can work together!!!check and reply me
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir / Madam ,
We are a Multinational Largest Automobile Exporter/ importer Company of all kinds of vehicles across the globe .
Humbly wish to use this medium to inform you of our interest in a business relation with your company .
We have been suppliers to so many Automobile Companies in Nigeria and South Africa .
At the same time , we would like to extends the same relationship to your Company if you would kindly permit for the same .
Kindly contact us for any kind of vehicles procurement or inquiries for exports Africa / to any Port of your choice .

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,
 Reply  Quote

July 24, 2013 10:14AM
By habila
Dear Sir,
We are interested in the car business with your organization.
We are located in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.
Because we are close to the seat of Government, there is high returns on investment in Car business in Abuja.
We belong to the ruling Party[PDP] and have high political patronage in business.
You can contact us through email: jethobnig@yahoo.com or +2348020380527
Thanks.
For Jethob Nigeria Ltd
 Reply  Quote

July 25, 2013 03:09PM
Hello,
I buy and sell used cars in Guinea, West Africa, Liberia and in Sierra Leone. You can contact me through thebestoaff@gmail.com or +224 664 688908

Thanks
Francis D
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map