Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Finding Sales Agent for my Clothing Label to sell in Africa

We are a leading Ecommerce Retailer of Mens Casual Wear established in 2008. We are looking for Agents and Stores to Market/Stock Our Range of Apparels and Leather Products & Accessories.

Looking for some serious sales agents for a long term profitable relationship...
 Reply  Quote

Hi Hemanthpudu.
If you are honest with what you're saying, we can be your serious sales agent and get you stores in Nigeria. Reply us through this email: iwwmk@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there!

I am Tanzanian lady interested in the business, please send me full details through my address mirfat2@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
I would really want to know if your are serious. So, many people proposed such a thing but do not do according to their word.
I am from Togo and live here, and know that if you are serious, we can make it. When I was at university, I used to sell second hand cloths and bag. I want to do it again.
my email is: laetirenew@yahoo.com
Best regards
Massan L. AMEVOR
 Reply  Quote

Emails sent to all regarding the business.
 Reply  Quote

hello,

i would wish to be your agent in kenya. Am allready in business and i can get you a store as well.
talk to me at annakagenya at gmail dot com.

cheers
anna
 Reply  Quote

hello
i am yohe from Ethiopia,addis ababa,i need to be your partner in addis ababa,so contact me at businessaddis@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hie hw r u if u are serious pliz get in touch l from Zimbabwe and my name is Tatenda Gwaze .My email adress is :tategwaze@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there.
I am a Cameroonian businessman engage in local sales of imported Chinese wears, I would be happy to do business with your company on condition that your menswears are from europe and not Asia.
If interested you can contact me on the email.came.transit@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

We are interested, contact us at:
NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

i am intrested contact me by email tategwaze@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hello

am from Mali. facepub@aol.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
am a Gambian and residing there,am a businesss clearing agent in the Gambian Port Autority,if you are intrested i would be in possition to be an agent for you and provide a resonable and well located store for you in the heart of BANJUL the capital at a cheaper rate for rent so please contact me on this number and emails ;

email; amdarboe@yahoo.com

thanks .
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map