Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for a business partners in Africa

Good day to everyone,

My name is Juozas and i am located in Lithuania, Europian union. I am looking for a serious people to make business (import/export) in following areas: tvs, computers, used mobile phones(and accesories), possibly cars and their parts and other electronics. Generaly i am interested and have connections in many areas (agriculture production, veterinary medicine, wood industry and so on). Mail me information about you, areas of your interest, things you need or can offer and more detailed conversation will follow. My email is mikelkevic@gmail.com.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Madam
We can work into Senegalese market to form first a business entity where we shall be able to sell all of your products that are needed locally....
I have great ideas to share that can help you implement not only in Senegal my country, but in all west Africa
Lets get in touch
fayegore65@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good morning and trust you are well!!. We ARSENCIA GHANA LIMITED will be highly interested in your request of joint ventures in Africa, we specializes in import and export and company representatives, please we will appreaciate if you can shed more lights on the type of joint venture you will like to engage in on the types of businesses you mentioned in your forum.
Apart from importation of vehicles, we also interested in agriculture products like, rice, sugar and fertilizers.

Your response to this mail will surely open us comminication for further discussions.

Best regards,
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map