Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for agents in Africa (Imports)

H Solutions is an South African based “Out of the box solutions” company that is looking for people in Africa that can act as research agents for our company.
Your job will be to look for requirements from African people and small businesses in Africa that require machinery, special equipment or general materials to assist in their business etc.

We understand that it is sometimes difficult to acquire necessary equipment at a fair price, especially if imported. We also understand that Africa is growing at a massive rate and that this will increase in the near future. The opportunities of entrepreneurs to create jobs are a key factor in this trend.

H Solutions propose to do the research and facilitate the options available worldwide and negotiate on our clients behalf until an agreement is made.

Note, no illegal activities/requests are tolerated.
Our goal is to expand our footprint in Africa and build a strong relationship with both our agents as well as the businesses we assist with their ventures.

Kind Regards
Johann
heeversolutions at gmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2012 02:04PM by H Solutions.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

I am an MBA International Business managent graduate from India.
Can I be part of your organization to serve and work in africa.

Thanks
Victor
victsma2004@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Can you contact me with details please ebeking@gmail.com. I am in Nigeria
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir,

My name is Wilfred Ngare and am a Kenyan.I would like to be your agent here in Africa to promote your products.Please get in touch with me with more details through my email address:wilywalker2001@gmail.com

Thanks
Wilfred
 Reply  Quote

Hi! am from Ethiopia.mymeshroom@hotmail.com is my email.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate with 10years experience. Also have PMP and been involved with projects. I would like to be part of your team. Please get intouch. My email address: nikograviti@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map