Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Searching for trustfull antscollector

Searching for trustfull antscollector
October 24, 2011 01:07PM
Hi,

I'm from europe and looking for trustfull insect collectors everywhere in africa. I'm only interested antqueens and antcolonies with queens. If you want to collect for me, don't hesitate to contact me. If you want details you can sent me an e-mail to chris666@mnet-online.de.

GOOD PAYMENT GUARANTEED!!! thumbs up

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris
 Reply  Quote

I might be interested for this position, let me know first about payment.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Searching for trustfull antscollector
November 01, 2011 11:28PM
By Hanang
Hy, Chris, greetings. Can you tell me from which of Europe are you? The doman of your email seems to be from Germany Or?
I´m from Tanzania, but living in Germany. I had such bussiness 12 years ago with one hunter from bavaria. I could organise for you different insects please contact me per email as below: juliustsaxarra@yahoo.com
Regards, Hanang.
 Reply  Quote

Do you accept payment immediately at the receiving of the insects?
 Reply  Quote

Hello Don Pablo,i am interested in doing business wit you..i can provide you with the ant queen you want and other insects..im from southern Nigeria.the tropical rain forest here is a good habitat for all kinds of insects.just give me details of what you want;what you pay for them and in no time i will supply you with the insects..call this number +2348037733230 or email:Alfadurdegreat@yahoo.com..Aniefiok
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir
i hope you are fine, i have seen your proposal and am interested please you can contact me here.(mario.dabre@gmail.com) or add me on Skype (mario.dabre).
Best regards
 Reply  Quote

l am interested please contact me
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map