Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: looking for distrbuter for Japanese used carsmileys with beer

I ma lookig for a person who can promote used Japanese cars in Africa.
From Oct to Nov. I will vist Africa so we can talk. If you have a experiance in car industry, please drop a line

Home page [japan-tradings.com]
 Reply  Quote

We at motor world east Africa ltd can partner with.
Please email us at motorworld2eastafrica.co.uk for more details.
regards,
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

hi are u already i africa?
if so call us on 70 655 81 39 habib
if not let's chat on skype to dsicuss
regards
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I live in Accra Ghana. I am interested with your proposal and want to work with you. Let me know if you are interested. Stephen.anane2010@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I have been considering dealing used cars and I think you are just in time.Just recently,I have read that used vehicle sales trended upward in November. The Manheim Used Vehicle Value Index notes that the used industry could be up, but it still hasn't recovered to Nov 2010 levels.I believe it will be easier to sell used vehicles now, although it has not changed all that much.I've read it here: Used vehicles on the rise. Please let me know if you still need a distributor though PM.Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi I am a bit late in responding to your post, but i think this is an area where we can partner in. My country does not currently have restrictions on the importation of used vehicles and there are lot of market for these cars currently. Currently i have small fleets my self which i used as taxis.

You can further contact me on bantadras@yahoo.co.uk/ 002209930246 to discuss further.
 Reply  Quote

I am a senior civil servant in my country, the Gambia and i have lot of connections in promoting your products in the Gambia. If you are interested in doing bussiness with me please do not hesitate to contact me on bantadras@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Hello Dear, hope you are doing great. My name is Prince Nebo from Liberia west Africa. I am interested partnering with you in the used cars business.
Could you pls email me at clarencelube@yahoo.com or better still call me on (+231886639052) i will be glad speaking with you on this business opportunity.
It will be nice meeting you if your visit to Africa will extend in Liberia as well.
hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regard
Prince, from Liberia
 Reply  Quote

Hi Dear my name's Mamadi and i live in London originaly from Guinea conakry West Afriva.
Am interested to be your partner un West Africa.I do travel around the world
to meet New People and found New Business for Our Growing Business Company
Based in Guinea conakry e-mail mamadi2@btinternet.com or +447414607476
thank you Kind Regards
Keith & Brothers
The West African Corporation
Society Business International

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2012 09:15PM by Mamadi.
 Reply  Quote

I am from Cameroon, central Africa and I can partner with you in this part of Africa for used japanese cars. japanees marks are very liked in my country and if the prices are affordable then it will be good business here. you can contact me at 00237 75 24 85 75 /ekwesong2002@yahoo.fr
 Reply  Quote

Firstly, I would like to suggest that you visit any African countries you deem fit to invest on or partner with anyone; to see the person in question and to survey the market. It would give you more insight and idea of the leading business...

I am open for your partnership and would like to discuss details and strategies with you. I am also ready to connect you with the right people and companies for any business you want to do in West Africa, precisely, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.

E-mail me: scomintl@yahoo.com

The success of every business depends on the people and companies you connect and transact with.
 Reply  Quote

Hi
am from Ethiopia! we can discus via my email mymeshroom@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi

Iam from MOMBASA KENYA, gate to East and Central Africa, Also working in import and export industry. If possible contact me.

gitile@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Good Day Sir

I looked at your proposal and would like to work with you. I live In Africa- Namibia / The port of Walvis bay.

WAlvis Bay is a Harbour town and vehicles is imported through our port form all over the world on a daily basis.I used to work for a man who slod imported vehicles from the U.K but I however feel that I need to vengure into this trade on my own.

The marked for used or new vehicles are there and I am willing to promote and sell these vehicles for you from my home to star of with.

I can arrange for quotations and Invoicing to be done for the clients to take to the bank as I have contacts in the bank which can assist us in getting paymetns from the clients fpr the vehicles.

like I said I am will to take the promotion and sales of these vehicle on me and can sell lot of vehicles for you as a comition agent...................................

Dont hessitate to contact mewhen you are in africa

+264 817979051

kusch.clifton@yahoo.com

Kindest Regrds

Clifton Kusch
 Reply  Quote

Hi,i hope u are doing well,my name is Mr Laiser from Excel real estate and investinment ltd, company based in Arusha Tanzania,ll like to join you in suply of used cars from japan in my country as the demand is very big,so you can cont us via our hot line +255 757446486/767501601 or personal e,mail lslaiser@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
I would like to be your representative in Uganda. Could you avail me with the details on kiyingiyeko@gmail.com

Regards,
Kiyingi Y
 Reply  Quote

We are happy to distribute and/or act as your agents in Cameroon. If okay by you please contact us on email: itscameroon@yahoo.co.uk

best,
Nelson
 Reply  Quote

contact us for further collaboration: large market in Cameroon, west africa

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

AUTO HOUSE LIMITED
PO BOX 5499
KIGALI -RWANDA
TEL NO 250-0788646930/0788556165/0786161967
email;autohouselimited@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi.
I am interested in partnering with you. I buy and sell usded vehicule in and arround Guinea, Liberia and Sierria Leone. I look forward to hearing from you
FRANCIS D
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map