Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Independent Distributors-love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins

Hi All,
I am from South Africa and recently became an Independent Distributor for Winalite, a direct network marketing company based in China. I am looking for people who are interested in becoming an independent distributor in your country. Our main product is Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins and the Winguard Anti-Radiation Sticker. Our Products have been awarded many safety certificates such as , ISO 9000, Halal Certificate and SABS certificate, and many others. The Sanitary napkin is the first of its kind. It has seven layers of protection, absorbs three times the normal amount of fluid, and has a green anion strip, which helps protect women from genital illnesses. Anion kills 99.9% bacteria, eliminates odour, and much more. It is a small product which has a big market. There is an opportunity to sell the product and also make money through building a big network of distributors internationally. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me for more info.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 07:47PM by perene.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I'm interested in your offer.I'm based in Uganda, but I can help in distribution of your products in Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi.

However, I need more details on the way of collaboration.

Best Regards,

NGOMIRAKIZA
Kampala, Uganda
 Reply  Quote

Here is my eMail address pmwoodenberg@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Ngoma
Please give me your email address
I want to send you more info
Perene
 Reply  Quote

I concord to partake in this type of transaction of yours, i am base in Cote d'ivoire, i could easily distribute the product over here, i am waiting for your reply till then

owasiu2011@gmail.com

Wasiu
 Reply  Quote

hi. am interested my email is bmluks@yahoo.com,zambia
 Reply  Quote

can you please email me more information. stefanieleroux@gmail.com
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

hello! my name is ejeh sheidu from Nigeria. I am interested in your offer. Kindly avail me the details of the buisness. my e-mail address is oxonejeh@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

i am interested in selling in Ghana. Please my company e-mail is: pcjagroinvestments.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
I am very interested. My email is paul_fru@yahoo.com
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

If you are interested and you are in Nigeria mail me naijamar@yahoo.com or click here [naijabridalshop.com]
 Reply  Quote

i would like to be one of independent distributors. I am from Malawi and my email address is:konhara2011@gmail.com

Thank You,
Kondwani Hara
 Reply  Quote

Pls we need u in Nigeria my name is Alex and this my contacts +2349094352767 alexonuorah58@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am interested ..mymeshroom@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map