Salary Competitive
Category Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Start date To be agreed
Region Africa
Duration To be agreed
Location Bakassi
Country Cameroon
Description of Senior Pipeline Engineer
Your responsibilities:
• Conduct in house concept and feasibility studies in liaison with the process, materials, reservoir and production technology engineers for pipeline systems, including production flow lines/gathering, single phase oil/gas export pipelines, high pressure injection lines (water, steam, gas)
• Prepare engineering documents for pipeline concept studies: pipeline route study, pipeline system architecture, steady state hydraulic calculations, material selection, mechanical design defining material grades and wall thickness, coating philosophy, cathodic protection
• Prepare cost estimates for pipeline systems design, supply and installation
• Support development of design guidelines and philosophies applicable to rotating machinery
• Provide engineering design assurance/verification and conduct independent design review of conceptual design, FEED and detail design of pipeline projects for major Tradex operated projects
• Support consistent implementation of Tradex E&P HSEQ, Engineering Standards and Guidelines and best engineering practices and disseminate learning’s captured from projects throughout the OMV E&P facilities engineering community
• Participate in Safety studies (HAZOP, HAZID, etc.), peer reviews and other project quality assurance activities for major OMV operated projects
• Act as Tradex E&P Technical Authority in pipeline design, construction, operation and maintenance; manage requests for deviation to OMV E&P standards
• Keep track on technical advances in material developments and pipeline systems engineering
• Act as Team Leader on pipeline design projects
• Provide mentoring and coaching of junior engineers and trainees
Skills required for Senior Pipeline Engineer
Your profile:
• MSc or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering
• Minimum 3 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry, in design of onshore pipelines and flow lines. Experience in offshore pipeline design is of advantage
• In-depth knowledge of international and industry standards and codes of practice for pipelines (ISO, ASME, BS, DNV)
• Hands on experience using steady state and dynamic simulation software (Olga, Pipesim, Gap, etc.)
• Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams in an international environment
• Willing to travel to foreign countries in which Tradex has or might have operated Branch Offices
Remarks We offer you:
• The opportunity to join an enthusiastic team of international experts
• Exciting projects and excellent career perspectives

REMARKStongue sticking out smileyreference will be given to candidate from Asia and Africa.

Contact our Recruitment agent .GRS LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am a South African B.Eng Mechanical Engineer with 2 years experience in Project Management seeking a more challenging oppoortunity to develop my skills. Please send me an email to sjc@lantic.net so that I can provide you with my Resume and experience for your attention.

Yours Sincerely,

SJ
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map