Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Translators

Translators
January 25, 2010 02:45PM
We are looking for people who can translate their own mother toungue to English in Africa.
If you think you have the capability of translating your mother tongue to English in perfect synchronicity let us know.

Attractive packages available.

Must have internet present. Earn while you relax at home. No hidden fees just your expertise
 Reply  Quote

January 25, 2010 11:27PM
By amirass
Dear Sir,
I am experienced Arabic into English translator, and vice versa. I am available to work on freelance base within your team-work. Please email me to amira.ss22@yahoo.com to get my full resume.

Thank you,
Amira Sami
 Reply  Quote

January 26, 2010 01:48PM
Hello, we are looking for African Translators and if you think you meet these qualifications kindly email us on: ndetei@translationstop.com for more details and recruitment.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

April 01, 2010 09:50AM
Please send me more info. Am based in Kenya and own a translation agency specializing in Kenyan dialects.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

May 04, 2010 11:02AM
By osngime
Hello.Am Oscar from Kenya.As per your advertisement, i hope there are still vacancies for the translation jobs.I can translate Kikuyu and Swahili to English perfectly.Hope to hear from you soon.thanks.My email is ongime@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

May 20, 2010 07:22AM
Hallo sir,

My name is Grace Kinya am from Kenya. I can comfortably translate my mother toungue kikuyu and swahili to English and vice versa.will be glad to hear from you.my email address is kinya82@yahoo.com.Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

June 26, 2010 12:17PM
By Adewale
hello.. my name is ADEWALE from nigeria,i am 100% fit to translate YORUBA language to english Language perfectly and fluently.my email: smarty_xy@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

June 30, 2010 11:25AM
hi,
am able to translate my language to English.
any job left for me.

Anna
 Reply  Quote

July 06, 2010 08:24AM
Hi,

i can translate kamba language to English.

get me on 0720 404056.

thanks
 Reply  Quote

July 07, 2010 11:48AM
By helma
Please, never ever use those dreadful online "translator" sites, they are all not bad Instead use a native speaker for better accuracy.

August 31, 2010 10:46PM
Hi, i can translate my mother tongue to english 100%

e-mail: ssenutus@gmail.com
+256711391159
 Reply  Quote

September 08, 2010 12:04PM
seriously in need of this job
 Reply  Quote

September 21, 2010 01:03PM
By liammhe
hello sir,
My name is Maryanne Mbuya and i can comfortably translate from my mother tongue,which is luo to English and vice versa.I can also do swahili.
kind regards,
Maryanne.
 Reply  Quote

Hello I am Herry from Arusha Tanzania, as per your advertisement, I hope there are still vacancies for the translation jobs.I can translate Swahili to English and Kichagga(Chagga) the Kilimanjaro Region people's language to English perfectly.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

My email is eherrychriss@hotmail.com
Mobile number +255787204420/ +255717204430
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2010 10:42AM
By Pandi
Hello My nme is Pandi Trevor , can you please tell more details about the job
 Reply  Quote

October 22, 2010 11:43AM
i can translate to five languages from kenya riftvalley region (geroki4@yahoo.com)
 Reply  Quote

December 11, 2010 08:31AM
Hi....

I will be able to translate..... you can mail me on myrajaggi@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 20, 2010 06:55PM
I am a well educated individual who lived and/or worked in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe (Shengen Countries) and USA for the last 23 years. I have maintained my language edge and frequently visit my homeland.

I speak and write very well English and Swahili, a language spoken in Middle west, East and most Southern African countries. I understand some French too.

I have been doing translation privately since when I was in Junior College in East Africa.

I offer Swahili translation for Newspapers, books, Magazines, TV, Radio, Video, Advertisement, Preachers (live), etc.

Let's discuss your work, I know you will get very good offer and quality translation. Swahili had developed much and you need somebody who knows the latest development and terms for your valuable work. Contact me mhenry0909atyahoo.com. No work too big or small so don't hesitate to contact me. I'm currently in USA.
 Reply  Quote

December 27, 2010 01:05PM
Hallo. my is Kibwe Valentine Mandevu i came form Congo DR, iam interested to this position as a translator.I speak swahili, French bemba, tabwa lingala and so on.Could give me this opportunity to go to Kenya , Tanzania or DR Congo for that job please.

Kind regards.

Kibwe Valentine
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map