Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: European volunteers to teach in a Nursery School for Orphans due to begin 2010

Happy to inform you that the school began in 2010 as arranged and we now have 84 children, 2-5yrs. Come and volunteer in our school and be a blessing to these little ones. They are fun to be with. We welcome volunteers and partners. The school is growing so fast and we have run out of space causing to turn away some children. With partners on board, we can expand. The school now has 2 vans and we already have acquired land where we can build a bigger school.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 07:29AM by nakyeyune.
 Reply  Quote

hi this is cz from hong kong. i`m a nursery teacher who is teaching in an international pre-school for 6 years . i've been to africa for twice. i've been to the village to sing , dance and play some games with the kids. anyway maybe i know more about the project about your group ? thanks smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Hi sorry haven't logged in for some time now due to unavoidable circumstances. Thank you for writing. The school is opening on the 2nd o Feb and we are putting final touches in place. When do. Did you enjoy your stay here? Come again.

Maria Mugisha.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Teacher,

You are welcome to come and teach in our school.

Maria Mugisha.
 Reply  Quote

Is this also open to non Europeans?
 Reply  Quote

Yes, it is open to even non Europeans as long as they have experience with children thank you.

Maria.
 Reply  Quote

May I ask which part of Africa? I am Anthropologist and currently doing my PhD about Identity, Social Integration and Conflict management in (Ugandan) orphanages and would love to work and research with children.....

Cheers,
Astrid
 Reply  Quote

Hi Astrid,

Long time but thank you for writing. Our school is located in Uganda, Mpigi District 34 kms. from the Capital City kampala. You are welcome. Our email address: lambs_little@yahoo.com

Maria
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map