Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: I need a capable partner in Africa.

I need a capable partner in Africa.
August 16, 2009 09:24AM
By ming721
Hello! I am a Chinese exporters of lamps, with three factories producing various types of lamps. I hope to find partners in Africa. You can learn more about our products, and then at the local or the Internet to find customers. Dear friends, make full use of your time now! This is a successful way. Of course, in addition to lamps, I also provide other goods, as long as it is legal. If you have ideas please contact me. des28@live.cn or empty28@msn.com www.hkdes.com

Success in your hands.
 Reply  Quote

August 17, 2009 09:09AM
By bantu
Dear Ming.
Thanks for your advitise your opportunity to anyone In Africa.
I would like to learn and follow up your export and to be importer in Zanzibar -Tanzania.
Your assistance?
Kheri
 Reply  Quote

i am in Cameroon and i would like to do the business with you if you don't mind.making someone your business partner is giving the person full confidence so you can try to know who i am before accepting me as your business partner. thanks

people of the world join us for a discussion on africa
 Reply  Quote

October 12, 2009 08:39AM
By kindus
Do you still have the partnership opprtunity ia from Kenya , a business man and willing to take this to the next level. thank you.
sitawikenya@myway.com
 Reply  Quote

dear ming

my name is king and l am a Zimbabwean, with our electricity problems here in Zimbabwe l might be your man for your lamps. l run a small security company 30 minutes out side our capital city of harare . please advise me of your situation as of now. l am interested very much

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2009 04:03PM by king chiimba.
 Reply  Quote

hi im joshua ariyo ,due to power problem in nigeria ,i hink we (nigeria makert ) need these product more than anyone else, let me know all it involve as sooon as possible .
thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 09:02AM by ade_2005.
 Reply  Quote

hello friend

just was interested of ur notice on africa guide and decided to coontact u in order to get more informations about what u are looking for , and the type of partners u need and from which country because im from morocco , hope so stay in contact ..i feel like i can help u so if u want to contac me this is my email adress rachidi_agadir@hotmail.com
your freind rachid
 Reply  Quote

hello sir,
my name is christian okoh from Nigeria. i am very interested to partner with you here in Nigeria. I have a strong i experience in lighting's, chandeliers fittens.

+234-7062457956, +234-8020810903
pastor.christianokoh@gmail.com, krizones@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2009 10:48PM
By Zowegal
Hi please send me your phone number, I want to partner with you in ; Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
 Reply  Quote

November 10, 2009 11:40AM
Hi,

Am Eric from Ghana. we have been doing some business with other partners in building materials in China and can help you do a good business here in Ghana.

If you want to do good business in Ghana, send me an email or call me princesharack2005@yahoo.com +233 262 626182
 Reply  Quote

Hi Ming
I am a distributor and retailer in Nigeria.
Would love to buy in bulk
Kindly send more details to my mail box -westhaf@yahoo.com
many thanks
festus
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
If you still looking for partnersin Africa let know.
please drop me an email on yousfaddi@hotmail.com.

thanks,
 Reply  Quote

I'm interested in the partnership business you offered. I'm a Nigerian businessman and my country has a large market for Chinese products. We can venture in so many other products aside lamps. I'll inform you of marketable products in Nigeria when you reply this mail, you do the production while I do the selling. Great opportunity. Email or call me at donaldiheh@yahoo.com (+2348035496810)
Thanks,
Ifeanyi Donald Iheh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2010 08:04AM by Donaldiheh.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Ming,

My name is Salamon Barnard I have recently established a company in South-Africa and I'm looking to import trade. Would you be so kind to forward me a website where I can view your products.

I'm very interested in international trade, especially from the far east.

Looking forward to you soonest response.

Salamon Barnard
 Reply  Quote

check out [www.jobpostings.co.nr] you might just find who you are looking for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 07:39PM by Manasseh27.
 Reply  Quote

August 27, 2010 08:04PM
By Estcon
Hi Sir,

I am a Ghanaian living in United Kingdom, and very much interested in business in Ghana. I would like to be your partner in Ghana, if you like me please contact me. I am a professional bus driver and also a Pastor. I am open to your partnership.
God bless you.
 Reply  Quote

August 28, 2010 12:00PM
By mollu
I'm a Nigerian businessman and my country has a large market for Chinese products. We can venture in so many other products aside lamps. I'll inform you of marketable products in Nigeria when you reply this mail, you do the production while I do the selling.

Best Life Insurance |
Buy Life Insurance
 Reply  Quote

I'm a Kenyan businessman and my country has a large market for Chinese products. We can venture in so many other products aside lamps. We also do clearing and forwarding at the port of Mombasa. All of your products are marketable in Kenya and East Africa. Please contact me through my email.sbundi@yahoo.co.uk.
We all what it takes.
simon.
 Reply  Quote

September 11, 2011 10:10PM
By LUKONDE
hi,
with problems of load shedding in our country zambia lamps have alot of demand.
my email is bmluks@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

October 18, 2011 04:09PM
By baguma
Thanks, Ming?

My name is Daniel from kampala uganda .I would love to partner with you in that lamp business.Am doing bank/business in furniture and cloth but with rampant load shedding currently in uganda that lamp business is a very bright one.Kindly get me on dbaguma@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,My name is Akinsola from Lagos,Nigeria .I would love to partner with you in that lamp business. Am a Business man who own a media/ communication company registered in both Nigeria and United States of America.My company will also promote.Market and Advertise the lamp all over Nigeria,Africa and United States of America if am considered for this business.
Kindly get me on with info@asocommunicationltd.com or asointcommltd@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2011 12:53PM
By johnie
Im Kenyan i would like to partner with you in this region
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map