Africa Guide
recommended trip :

job

An international manufacturing-trading company (from EUROPE) searches for female (…male) persons for the job of a commercial nature, in the field: women’s clothes and FASHION generally, COSMETIC, products for the regulation of BODY WEIGHT and special preparation for maintaining HEALTH.
All the PRODUCTS and SERVICES are European by origin, with: prices, quality and very often an original solution, which enabled us to gain a place on the most developed markets of the world like: E.U. North America and the countries of the Far East.

Jobs can be in the form of regular or PART-TIME work which allows the complete freedom of choice of: place, way, moment and length of working activities.

The persons over 18 with all kinds and levels of qualifications can be employed, and the job is especially satisfactory for: students, persons who already have a regular employment or women who are predominately dedicated to their families.

The wages are unlimited as well as the possibility to advance in the organization. Previous experience shows a serious perspective of such kind of work in the view of achieving financial income or forming a career. The most promising associates are offered the possibility to gain extra qualifications in Europe, depending on their ambition and possibility to work abroad.

A CV with a photo should be submitted and after that the candidate will be sent some more detailed instructions about initiating the cooperation.
All the correspondence will be exclusively in English, and the communication with the employed persons will be organized in the way that in the initial cooperation (in the first year) all the persons can successfully cooperate with us even if they do not have a good knowledge of English i.e. they can use the services of an interpreter.

Mrs. Jasmina Mil
 Reply  Quote

RE:Interested
April 10, 2007 05:40AM
Hi Jasmina,
I am very interested in the fashion comsmetic job. Kindly let me know more about the modalities of the job and everything i may be required at this stage to know. Kindly let me have your email address so that i can send you my Cv and photo as indicated in the posting.
Thanks.
Job.
 Reply  Quote

Fashion,body weight,cosmetic job
April 12, 2007 09:19PM
By L75
Hey jasmina,ive just read your message,im so intrested for this job,i have personality,looks and am ambitious and creative.
please allow me the opportunity to prove my ambition.im currently residing in switzerland and im flexible.
Thank you in advance
Lizz
 Reply  Quote

somuch interested
October 10, 2007 09:56AM
By sam85
send me your official email address so that i can email my cv and other information
 Reply  Quote

i am interested
November 17, 2007 03:40PM
Hi,
I am interested in the job.
 Reply  Quote

13 yrs in Sales & Marketing
November 22, 2007 07:57AM
By sksjobs
LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-07 AT 07:58 AM (GMT)

Hi,

We can have a detailed dialouge and can share our experiences in making this project move further.

Contact me at the link for furthr discussion.
 Reply  Quote

job
February 08, 2008 11:48AM
By Jed
Hi Mrs. jasmina Mil,

please let me know whether the chance of emplyment is still valid (fashion design)
 Reply  Quote

Fashion, cosmetic
February 16, 2008 09:13PM
hi jasmina.

I am very interestet in the job.. I love Fashion!!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map