Africa Guide
recommended trip :

here's a start..

Its up to you
May 30, 2006 10:00AM
Hi All,
African can be great all over again only if you and me are ready to do something.And you know what that is, Change our mindset and lets take hings to the next level.
Why do you have to get to Europe or America before making an egde in life rigth here in Africa.
Well here is it, Mail me and tell me what you think about africa and your quota to help your Darling Africa.Then What next?i run a consulting firm and i will help in publishing it and in fact finance it that your vision will be established.
Well dont doubt it,why not try it.
Rememebr proscastination is the enemy to your achievement in Life, so call me immediately on +447040111237.Bye
 Reply  Quote

INTERESTS
May 30, 2006 02:56PM
By MBSADOQ
HELLO

I APPRECIATE YOU ARE WISHING TO CREATE PRATICAL BRIDGE BETWEEN UK AND AFRICA.

MY PROSPECTIVE IS TO SUPPORT SUCH LEVEL FOR EVERLASTING COMMUNICATION AND IMPROVEMENT.I LIKE TO SHARE EXPLORING OUR MEANS AND EXCHANGE ASSISTANCE AND PROFITS FOR PATNERS IN SMALL WORLD;

PROJECTS-ASSICIATIONS FOR COMMUNICATION-CULTURE-ARTS-TRADING.

LETS BE CONNECTED.
BEST WISHES.

REGARDS,

MED BADREDDINE SADOQ
 Reply  Quote

AFRICA CAN BE GREAT
June 01, 2006 12:20PM
Anonymous User
Gear Apostle,
1. I am from Ghana.
2. A Pastor/ Bible teacher
3. Proprietor of Rock side Day Care Center- Sokoban- Kumasi www.geocities.com/owusunimoh/page1.html
4. Social worker. Anti HIV/AIDS Campaigner www.owusunimoh.4t.com
I need help.
Regards.
Matthew Owusu Nimoh
+233-27-6176097
 Reply  Quote

here's a start..
August 09, 2006 09:16AM
hello,

i think the most obvious problem is that it is very difficult for people from south africa and other african countries to help or work in the rest of africa. all programmes are designed for foriegn peolple and are usually too expensive for the rest of us to get involved. how can that be changed?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map