Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Open for bussiness

Open for bussiness
June 28, 2008 06:57PM
I am Canadian and will be going to Kenya this december to visit and also look for bussiness ideas. I was thinking opening a lounge or some type of club for gentlemen in Westlands. If anyone has any ideas please emial or reply....
 Reply  Quote

Business Ideas..kenya.
June 30, 2008 08:52AM
I am a kenyan in Tanzania zanzibar ...If you would like to do business in the south coast..Diani To Shimoni Tourist areas..Then lets keep in contact and we can fix something....welcome.
 Reply  Quote

i have a great offer for you
June 30, 2008 01:34PM
i am not african and looking to do the same business, if intrested pls e-mail me at afrimedic@live.com
 Reply  Quote

Business
July 02, 2008 08:05AM
I am a kenyan living in Nairobi.I would like to do business with you.PLease tell me more about the business.thanks alot.
 Reply  Quote

OPEN FOR BUSINESS
July 16, 2008 12:02PM
By kizito
yes, i believe you are making a good move, and i will like to add that you consider the ease the following factors 1. ease of starting 2. Culture and responsiveness to such venture (entertainment)3. Population ( for high volume) .

personally i will advise you to try out nigeria. Ranked No 1 as happiest naton on earth until now when it is No 2. it has got a population of over 140 million . The people love fun e.t.c well you can get across to me via my mail jungleboyzsleeky@yahoo.co.uk if there is anything u feel i can do for you
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map