Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Management Consulting Opportunities in Africa

Hello everyone:

I am strong believer that Africa will shine (it is just a matter of time) and I'm looking to contribute to the development of the continent through a challenging opportunity in management consulting. Typical assignments that will be good fit are:

- Business plan development for start-ups or existing organization looking to enter a new market
- Development of Business/ Marketing Strategy Plans
- Development of Global expansion strategies for organizations looking to enter emerging markets
- Implementation of Governance, Risk, Cost Control or Organization Performance mechanisms
- Development of IT Strategies, IT processes and using Technology as a competitive advantage
- Business Process Re-engineering for increased business efficiencies and profitability
- Development of Program and Project Management methodologies
- Organizational Change Management

Kindly send me an email to request for a copy of my resume and here is a preview of my profile:

I am a dynamic, forward-thinking, client focused and business oriented leader with 22 years of diversified global experience across multiple industries. I have in-depth business acumen and I'm a strategic business partner to the senior management team.

I have successfully led distributed teams through complex transitions involving initiatives that achieve business results and deliver maximum return on investment (ROI). As Program Manager at a leading municipal in Western Canada, I am bringing to completion the implementation of an IT Governance program. This corporate-wide initiative establishes processes and decision-making mechanisms for the selection, evaluation and prioritization of technology investments that bring most value to the corporation and enable the corporation’s strategic goals.

Before this time, I have designed and delivered technology infrastructures that drives bottom line growth across multiple industries . I have used variety of business methodologies and consulting tools over the years to help executives and businesses succeed. I am proficient in the development of Corporate and Global Business Strategies, IT Strategy Alignment, Enterprise Performance Management with focus on Governance, Project and Portfolio Management and Enterprise Risk Management. I successfully directed a global business strategy project to launch the leading Canadian craft beer brewer in the Brazilian beer market.

I am a lifelong learner and some of my academic achievements include: an Ivy League MBA degree from Cornell University, New York (focused on New Ventures Management), a MBA degree from Queen’s University, Ontario (focused on Innovation and Management Consulting). I am a certified Governance Practitioner (CGEIT), a certified Enterprise Architecture Practitioner (TOGAF), a Project Management Professional (PMP) and I serve on the board of the Project Management Institute (PMI) of Northern Alberta chapter (Canada) as Vice President, Marketing.

I am a Canadian Citizen and I have worked in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, United States and Canada

Thank you,
aeliezer
 Reply  Quote

Hello
Read your post is very interesting your efforts & experince.
what is your expectations about job .
are you looking for big salary ???
please can you give me the idea what is your target & goal to join any company.
im in import & export company in consumer goods Togo West africa.
as you know this is poor country & a major problem handsome salary which is not possiable.
please write back with your experience & your interest.
My email address
tariqbelg@yahoo.com
Best Regards
Tariq Syed
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map