Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Do you need an experienced successful couple to manage/assist a Conservation project in Africa?

PLEASE READ ON: My name is Matt, myself and my partner, Faye, have previously succesfully managed wildlife conservation/research projects in South Africa and have been involved with various research projects in Southern Africa. We are British Residents seeking similar work in Southern Africa in either a wildife/reserve or hospitality managment discipline. We are an excellent professional team and have much experience within the conservation and also the hospitality sector, with a huge passion for African wildlife. We are degree qualified wildlife biologist/Conservationists with excellent interpersonal skills and a good working knowledge of wildlife/reserve management.
We are very diligent and highly organised and extremely keen to live and work in Southern Africa again on a permanent basis.
We would be willing to start on a voluntary basis, if neccessary.
If you have, or know of any opportunities available, please reply via this forum.

Many Thanks,

Matt & Faye
 Reply  Quote

We do have an opening for Wild forest conservation which has been degrading with a lot of human activties in central Rift in Kenya, we have a desire to have an expert in conservation who will work with local people on education on the importance of conserving the natural forest and also fund raising to help in other administrative roles.

For a successful venture on this role mean one have to intergrate with the locals and motive them to understand and own the ideas of conservation and a have a sustaianble venture among the conservation the the locals.

If you are interest in the Field, we can share more on my Email: wkorir2000@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I read you've done quite some jobs in Africa, as a couple. Now, me and my girlfriend are looking into finding ourselves a (volunteering) conservation job in Africa. Do you have any tips at all about how to find such a job. We are willing to go for a couple of months (a year, who knows more) but I realy want to build up some experience in conservation (without having to pay a lot of money).
I've got a masters degree in Biosiences so not realy the right qualification although I want to start a carreer in nature conservation.
So if you've got any tips about where and how to look for a (volunteering) job, you could help us a lot!

Kind regards,
Hannes and Lynn
 Reply  Quote

Hi Hannes and Lynn,

Would you consider relocating to Malawi? If so, please send me an updated CV each and a recent photo.

Kind regards,

Clementine Pickering
clementine@robinpopesafaris.net

Robin Pope Safaris
Malawi & Zambia
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map