Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for an Internship in the financial Sector

Hello,

I am a German Student studying International Business and Management with a major in finance. I have quite some experience in the finance field due to being an active trader on the financial markets. For my Internship I would like to gain experience in an African country. Generally I am open for any country. The Internship should start in September 2011 until the end of January 2012. I speak German, English, Arabic and Dutch. Also I am highly motivated, cosmopolitan and eager to learn as much as possible. If I caught your attention please send me a private message with some information about your company and with joy I will forward you my application.

Kindest Regards,

Najef11
 Reply  Quote

Dear sir/madam,
This an expression of interest to organize you this kind of internship.
We are well versed in organizing internships for both students and development officers here in Kenya.
Kindly forward your CV and motivational letter to kvicds@yahoo.com
We are looking forward to start this assignment the soonest.
For all your volunteer needs visit www.vicdkenya.com
Chris
 Reply  Quote

Hello Najef,

I hope that it will not be too late at the time you are reading this message... I am a new member in this forum. I am from Nigeria, a student and a helper... i want to help you find the type of Internship you desire that will keep you in the market throughout your internship period and offer you a job after completion depending on your performance during the internship.

I want you to write back to me via my email address at azlarrey@yahoo.com.... if this, of course this message means something to you.

Bye for now.

Afeez
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map