Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Food security, international developement and consumers affairs

Hello,

I’m a 26 year old Spanish citizen. I speak Spanish, English, French, Italian, some German, and basic Tagalog. I have working experience in the US, Europe and Asia (where I have spent my last 2 years). I love travelling, and merging with new cultures.

My current contract in the Philippines will be finished in September this year, and my plans will be to move to Africa to work there.. since it’s a continent that fascinates me!!

My work experience is mainly Public relations, Marketing and organisation of events to give visibility to companies and raise funds. I also have experience in Spain working as team leader for tourism companies, and just finished an MBA on Marketing and international Trade.

Should you be interested in my profile, please contact me and I will send you my CV.

Thank you!!
 Reply  Quote

Dear Mr malu,
Please contact our export company on email. exoticfea@yahoo.com for further information.
we need ur expertise to expand our business in europe and asia.
regards,
simon.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
Your Experience would work well for our Uganda Export company please contact us for more discusson on boscoochira@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Malu,

Are you still looking for a job in Africa? if yes, you send us your cv at team@afriregister.com, we are a company based in Burundi but also have office in Kenya.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

I am trained in the field of agriculture (MSC in agricultural Economics) and I have hand on experience rural developement and consumer affairs particularly in East Africa. Right now I am based in US but looking for opportunities inthe field of food security, trade, and also agribussiness. I am willing to post my resume for further review. I would welcome any assistance from this forum.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map