Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Tourism Job wanted by in Southern/East Africa!!!

I'm a 22yr old great outgoing Dutchy young lady that has obtained her International Tourism degree a year ago. After some traveling and working in the tourism industry and in Africa, I'm ready to get a serious (long-term job) in the tourism business.

I have experiences at both lodges and tour operators (travel consultant). I speak fluent Dutch and English and moderate French and German. Moreover am I a pleasant social 'people-person' and fit therefore perfectly in the 'tourism-employee-profile'. Do you hava a job for me, or any tips please just let me know and hopefully we can establish something great!!
 Reply  Quote

Hi

We are building a spa resort on the outskirts of Nairobi in Kenya

As a part of the resort we will build log homes to be sold as holiday homes to Locally Kenyan's and oversea's buyers

Would you be interested in working with the project team to market the resort and homes????

If so please send your CV and contact details to kkanabar@ntlworld.com

Regards
Kirit
 Reply  Quote

Hello Kirit

My name is Nancy and currently I live in Vietnam teaching English. I used to live in South Africa for 20 years. I am 44 years of age. I notice that you have a few posts on this website and wondered if you have a Website for us to look at as you have mentioned you are setting up a Spa resort in Nairobi. Are you able to give more info on the place, when it will be finished, what kind of staff you need etc? I used to have my own bookkeeping business back in Australia where I lived for 14 years before coming to Vietnam (needed a change in lifestyle). I am interested in doing admin work, or even working with people like a Host of some sort. I would love to work in Africa (basically coming back to Africa) and am looking for the right opportunity. What will the Spa resort be called and where in the outskirts of Nairobi will it be based? Sorry about all the questions but I am a girl that loves detail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day
Nancy :-D
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I m currently working in Burundi, on the shores of Tanganyika lake in a hotel. we are looking for professionnals to work with us. If interested, Please write back to me.
 Reply  Quote

Hello.

I m currently working in Burundi, in a hotel on the shores of tanganyika lake. we are look for professionals to work on specific projects. If you are interested, pls send me your email..I will get back to you
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map