Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Work in Africa

Work in Africa
January 09, 2011 09:08PM
Hi, my name is Katelyn and im 44 years old. It has been my dream to work in Africa, either with children or animals. Anyone know of anything i can do to make my dream come true, please contact me. I have waited this long until my children have grown up and left the nest. Please help.
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2011 01:55PM
Hi Katelyn, im Lucy from Kenya, 31 year young, i thik we can start a childrens home or day care for children. Contact me lwakori@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

January 20, 2011 09:53PM
Hi Lucy, thankyou for replying to my email. I would be very interested in learning more about your project, i will visit your website

Kate
 Reply  Quote

February 28, 2011 02:14AM
Hi Lucy, I have just registered with the forum and came across you somwhere else. Have you got anywhere with starting up a childrens home? id love to know. Im in the process of working out what to do. Thanks Chris (myas_godfather@hotmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

January 20, 2011 01:02PM
By FASDOTZ
Hi Katelyn,

Try our organization which is located in Dar es Salaam Tanzania. We need people to come and help. here is our website www.fasdotz.org we need volunteers who can teach our children and youth skills in arts and sports. our organization has starteded information technology and innovation center to impact these children and youth from poor community in Dar es Salaam. please feel free to contact us.

Coordinator.
 Reply  Quote

January 20, 2011 09:55PM
Hi thankyou for your reply, i will visit your website and i am very interested in your organization
Kate
 Reply  Quote

January 21, 2011 12:46PM
By FASDOTZ
Hi Kate,

You are welcome!!!

Coordinator
 Reply  Quote

June 07, 2011 05:07PM
Hi Katelyn. We're looking for a volunteer co-ordinator to join our Mozambique team for July and August. Visit www.mozvolunteers.com for more information. It is an extended voluntary role, a stipend board lodge and visa are paid. Flights to johannesburg or maputo are your own responsibility. If you wish to be considered, please contact alex@mozvolunteers.com for more info.

best wishes

alex
 Reply  Quote

June 24, 2011 11:34PM
By hayzed
Hi Katelyn,

are you considering a less privilege home in Nigeria.... please think about it... we need minded people like you here to come help the less privilege.

Afeez( azlarrey@yahoo.com)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map