Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business opportunities in Tanzania ...

Hello,

I am at the moment in India(Delhi), trying to find out some products that will be able to be sold in Tanzania ?
But I need to know for sure from the locals, what kind of products is likely to be sold once in Tanzania. My idea is to export goods from India to Tanzania.
I also want to know, how much is the cost to rent a small local in Tanzania to sell goods. I am just starting and pretty new in Business and any tips and advices is more than welcome.
God bless you
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hi Shama,
I was in Tanzania for couple of months. I know Tanzania very well, can speak Swahili. I am a british citizen.
I will be setting up Hospital. I need to earn some money on side. I would be happy to join you in the business.
I can arrange for the accommodation etc. while you are there.
If you are interested please contact.

Regards

Mohamed
 Reply  Quote

welcome join our green business

We are looking for a strong, experienced and reputable company willing and able to work with us based on long term partnership for our mutual benefit.

If you have an interest, please don't hesitate to contact us. will booming your business.

We are focus on solar&wind power creative products.

Best regards!

Jennifer

Email: evervast@gmx.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2010 11:40AM by evervast.
 Reply  Quote

all dear above friends,

i am elin from suzhou kole elevator co.,ltd,which manufacture all kinds elevators and spare parts in china. i am looking for eleavtor trading in Tanzania and africa market...

i pursue the mutual benefit and hope to join you.

elin
overseas manager
Mob:008615850385460
www.kolelift.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello, does you know how can i take this in the forum that every body can read it?

Mastercraftman for buildings, Solateur (sun-energie)

Posted by: 1micha2

Hi , I am 53 Years old and I surch a jop as a Supervisior, instructor , foreman, skill upgrader for buildings.
Or a jop as Solateur ( plan solar-plants ). I have been 2,5 Year in Afrika ( Ethiopia)
and I want go back in this nice country ! I am thankfully for every help and hint I get spinning smiley sticking its tongue out. I came from Germany , München.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map