Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Searching for free volunteer opportunity/Job in Eastern/Southern Africa

Hello everyone,

I'm a 28 year old German, currently working for a cotton fair-trade organization in Shinyanga region, Tanzania. I will be here until the end of April 2010 and searching for a follow-up job or volunteering opportunity in East- or Southern Africa by the beginning of May. I have traveled many countries in the past and ready to go even to remote or critical areas.
I am not very demanding, although I'm here on a very small budget and cannot afford to pay any participation fees or boarding and lodging. All I can offer is my knowledge and my manpower.
I am very interested in working for a NGO or Government Organization, but I am open to any offer you can give me, for my main goal is to gain working experience abroad and to improve my language skills.
I have a Master Degree (German Magister Artium) in political science, with geography and history as minor subjects. I am experienced in various areas through part- and full-time jobs and internships, such as teaching, research, sales, consulting, customer service, care-worker, IT, data entry, agriculture, purchasing department, tourism, and many more.
At the moment I'm teaching small management and MS Office skills to the employees, fixing computer and communication technology problems and assist the @#$%& in everything that comes up, such as collecting reports from the farmers and controlling the compliance with organic farming standards.
I have good language skills, such as German (mother-tongue), English (fluently), French (basics) and some words and phrases in Spanish, Italian, Kiswahili, Thai, and Hebrew.
Generally I am used to hard work, I'm dutiful, reliable and stay focused and calm even in stressful situations. I have a lot of humor and I'm a very friendly and polite person. If you give me a chance to prove myself, I'm sure I'll become a valuable part of your organization or company.
I'm glad for any further advices or offerings, regardless of duration or conditions.
Best regards

Jakob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2010 08:00AM by Dscha.
 Reply  Quote

Hello jacob,
we are needing a volunteers here in Moshi kilimanjaro to work in our Orphans NGOs, we are only providing Break fast for staffs and to help volunteers getting hostels around, but its very cheap and affording, for further information, please Email us,
moshiguidetz@kilimanjaromail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,did you manage to get a volunteer placement?there is an opening at Crosno community in teso,check out the site
www.crosnoteso.org
feel free to get i touch for full details
dambugua2007@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map