Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: I need a capable partner in Africa.

I need a capable partner in Africa.
July 29, 2009 08:33AM
By ming721
Hello! I am a Chinese exporters of lamps, with three factories producing various types of lamps. I hope to find partners in Africa. You can learn more about our products, and then at the local or the Internet to find customers. Dear friends, make full use of your time now! This is a successful way. Of course, in addition to lamps, I also provide other goods, as long as it is legal. If you have ideas please contact me. des28@live.cn or empty28@msn.com www.hkdes.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2009 09:00AM by ming721.
 Reply  Quote

i was working at export & import company efore for one year esaid my work in hotels maybe we can start that together here in egypt but i don,t have captel money
egnbm@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Well, this is a good idea. I wonder what partnership you are looking for? I came from Africa just recently and realised that there is a market for lamp products. Could you get in touch with me please?
 Reply  Quote

can you contact with me?
des28@live.cn
Please tell me more about you ,ok?
thank you.

if you do not know more about bulb,we can try to begin with other goods.
as clothes ,hardwares,...

WAITING FOR YOU
 Reply  Quote

November 17, 2009 09:58PM
By esma
would you be interested to partner a young and vibrant zimbabwean businessman in realising your business dreams in zimbabwe. we are willing to market both clothing and lamps or anthing from china. what makes the stucture more exciting is that currently in zimbabwe all products and services are traded in united states dollars hence minimal exchange rate risk.

please get in touch with me as i believe we can craft some exciting business ventures.

elias
 Reply  Quote

December 31, 2009 07:37AM
By joss
this is things i was looking for, for long time , i am ready to make that bussiness , we need a lot solar sell in Tanzania because we have a very serous problem of electrocity , most of people need them so can we contant and make this to serous ? my email is mnyamwezi2000@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map