Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Construction/Engineering/Telecommunication

I start in the engineering sector, completing my Trade as Fitter and turner, after that I move on to industrial engineering on projects in the engineering sector. I qualified myself in the Mining/Construction/Engineering/Telecommunication side and move up to project manager. I believe with my 25 years extended knowledge in Telecommunication Construction and Project management field I can complete time line projects and be a asset to any company.
 Reply  Quote

hi do you like to to work in Ghana us I start in the engineering sector, completing my Trade as Fitter and turner, after that I move on to industrial engineering on projects in the engineering sector. I qualified myself in the Mining/Construction/Engineering/Telecommunication side and move up to project manager. I believe with my 25 years extended knowledge in Telecommunication Construction and Project management field I can complete time line projects and be a asset to any company.
then there are new company looking for you OK they will pay you 5thousand dollars a mouths get back to me for more details 00233249805817 is,my number
 Reply  Quote

I am an electronic and electrical engineer.I majored in telecomunicationsmi need a good job.i am ccna 640-820 certified,have 2 years experience.Am based in nigeria and wont mind to work anyhere across africa.this in my number +2348033785324,e-mail add tosinbabayomi@yahoo.com.thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map