Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Need employment in Dar Es Salaam

I am an American looking to re locate to Dar to move with my fiancé. I have a bachelor’s degree in History from an American University. I only speak English but am picking up Swahili as I go. I recently visited and am ready to make the move. I am a 24 year old African American living in Seattle, Washington.

My skills are:
English reading and writing
Some basic Spanish (can improve if needed, studied for five years)
Computer knowledge MS Word, Works, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Ability to multi task
Work well with others
History and Psychology educational background

Jobs that I am interested in and have needed skills and/or experience are:
Legal/Executive Assistant
Receptionist
Hotel Management
Teacher
Program Coordinator
Human Resource Manager
Sitter/Nanny

Hobbies:
I like to run, paint, and read.

Of course I am completely open to new things as I need to move to Dar ASAP. If you have anything you think I would be good at please email me. The only things I am not interested in is Accounting, Engineering, or IT jobs that I do not have the skills for (I am not a math/science person although I have basic knowledge). I want to work in Dar, not outside the city. Please Keep in mind I would prefer a professional stable job with benefits of some sort and a monthly salary of at least $2000 US and something of $3500/month more desirable.

I apprecieate the help and Asante!
 Reply  Quote

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO TANZANIA
May 26, 2009 02:32PM
By xxx
You are most welcome in Tanzania, please contact me soon as posible through my number 0713352444 THANK YOU
 Reply  Quote

hi any one looking for bank work in Africa there is new bank looking for workers in Ghana and Tanzanian and if you need work in Africa am consultant tell me may be i can help you i base in Tanzanian
 Reply  Quote

hi I am an American looking to re locate to Dar to move with my fiancé. I have a bachelor’s degree in History from an American University. I only speak English but am picking up Swahili as I go. I recently visited and am ready to make the move. I am a 24 year old African American living in Seattle, Washington.

My skills are:
English reading and writing
Some basic Spanish (can improve if needed, studied for five years)
Computer knowledge MS Word, Works, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Ability to multi task
Work well with others
History and Psychology educational background

Jobs that I am interested in and have needed skills and/or experience are:
Legal/Executive Assistant
Receptionist
Hotel Management
Teacher
Program Coordinator
Human Resource Manager
Sitter/Nanny

Hobbies:
I like to run, paint, and read.

Of course I am completely open to new things as I need to move to Dar ASAP. If you have anything you think I would be good at please email me. The only things I am not interested in is hi contact me there is work for you that will pay you 4thousand dollars 00233249805817
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map