Africa Guide
recommended trip :

hi

Looking for a construction job
May 05, 2009 02:21AM
By specks1
I am trying to find information on how to get a job in Africa building schools, hospitals, and anything else that is needed. I want to do what I can to help and I have an extensive background in construction and am willing to move within the next six months. Please send me any info that might help. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

hi
May 06, 2009 12:02PM
hi i get your information you are looking for work in africa OK get back to me here with your CV and where you want to work OK but one thing is that tell me what position can you work in construction side in case building school what is your work you can do serious inside because some company need workers but i have to kwone before i will tell them i have get some one and contact me here 00233249805817 OK buy
 Reply  Quote

Halo Mr. Maracuja, i just got to read one of ur msg in this blog, u have told u can get civil engineering jobs, even i am looking for jobs in africa, see if u can assist me, my email id ajith25285@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Help! We are wanting to relocate to Africa, my husband has a Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction Management, and over 20 years experience as a Project Manager. Any help or guidance would be great!

Thanks,

DGOMILLION
 Reply  Quote

hello

my nam is mido 25 year from egypt i have construction compny its new but i have a good bussines in the hotel schools evry where in egypt if you want we can do this bussines togher i have evry think ..

so if you want to talking togther my email is mahmoudshams22@hotmail.com

my mobile namber is 016 569 7739

wait email from you
thx
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map