Africa Guide
recommended trip :

work wanted by european men

work wanted by european men
July 18, 2008 05:45AM
Hello ,

I am 48 years old expericenced ,well educated man ,speaking english,german ,hungarian,!

Looking for a job in Tanzania,Kenya ,business,export-import, precious metals ,gem stones ,touristic etc !!

If you have any offer pls contact me with details and phone number.

Tks

Bela
 Reply  Quote

Zanzibar.
July 20, 2008 01:35PM
I warmly welcome you to sharing my small tour operations in office in Zanzibar.

http://#####@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

dear Mr Mohammed,

Thank you to contacted me agein ,I am the same person who was looking for a free room/appartment and offered ageinst it giving assistance in a business ,but you didnt replied me !!

Sir, I want to estabilise me in Tanzania and develop a business an diferent areas ,like trading and tourism !

I am original from Hungary and have a plan get clients from east europe to the game reserves and to ZANZIBAR ,even investors for hotel ,lodges etc .!

Here in your country is a very large potential in the touristic branche ,I know that last year was not even 800 000 people visited Tanzania ,wich is realy nothing !

My country ,wich is a much much smaler as yours ,1/10 of Tanzania ,has per year over 2 million people ,so Tanzania with his so many natur wounder ,should have over 5 million people per year !!!!

So,I wrote you in my other reply ,ZANZIBAR is my favorute place ,diving ,nature etc and was thinking anyway to open connections even for spice export to Hungary etc !!

I am looking for a free accomandation ,becouse I musst save my cots ,but its mean not that we cant work longer time ,even if my businesses are running !!

So,if you mind pls contact me : belasgold@yahoo.de

and let me know your oppinion about the work and also inform me pls about the accomandation you could offer !!

I am here in Dar es Salaam,but it could be that I should go back to europe for some days !!

Wait for your reply ! !!

regards

Bela
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map