Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Entomology (insect collection) job

Entomology (insect collection) job
June 04, 2007 06:43AM
My name is Edwin, and interested in being a partner in collecting insects from Kenya. I hold a M.sc degree in entomology and has a lot of field and laboratory work experience. I have collected insects in different ecosystems and am well versed with the different collecting techniques. Looking forward to your response emails.
My regards,
Edwin.
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for reliable insects collectors (particulary living cocoons of big wild silkmoths genus ARGEMA and EPIPHORA) from Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia) .Good payment if good work .
Best wishes
Robert
 Reply  Quote

Re: Entomology (insect collection) job
September 17, 2010 08:23AM
Hello Akhusama,
Do you want collect insects from Kenya for me ??I am looking for mainly in living cocoons of Saturnidae because my work (hybridization experiments with wild silkmoths over the world) .
Of course i can associate you in my search ...................
Hoping a good agreement and collaboration

Robert
robert.vuattoux@wanadoo.fr
PS: of course i assume all charges and give a good price for each cocoons ...............................
 Reply  Quote

I am searching for a regular supplier of living pupae/cocoons of species of African Saturnidae(Silkmoths) and/or Sphingidae species throughout the annual cycle. These are as you must know collected in the wild from either trees and/or below various trees in the ground.

An alternative method is to collect the adult Moths at night by attracting the adult female Moths by lights getting them lay eggs and rear the caterpillars/larvae on correct larval foodplants for the species.

This is a serious enquiry and I would pay good prices for same. In the event that you wish me to assist in anyway let me know I have experience over 30years past with marketing these products.

Regards Ian W.Wallace
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map