Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Schooling

Migrate to Mauritus
February 04, 2005 01:43AM
By laurent
Planning to migrate in Mauritus coming from the US. Is the US Driving license ok to drive in Mauritus?
What is considered a reasonable monthly salary in Mauritus?
Thank you for your help.
 Reply  Quote

migrate to mauritius
February 04, 2005 03:33PM
Anonymous User

Hello ,
if you want to migrate you should consider that a professional gets like 40000 MUR per month.

and a @#$%& like can get +75000,anything is depending your qualification Laurent.

for the driving license , i dont know.

kayssaven of Africaguide.com
 Reply  Quote

education
May 31, 2007 05:34AM
By fana
hello, i'm interested to know if i could get a teaching job in a pre school. I have 15 yrs teaching experience, Dip in child psychology,cer in early childhood edu,cert to teach english as foriegn language,teaching cert:
Whats the dollar rate against your currency? what about accomodation? pls let me know the prices..
will i get visa if i admit my 7yr old son in a primary school? He's been attending an english medium school under british curriculum.
thank you n hoping for a quick and favourable reply
 Reply  Quote

Schooling
June 05, 2007 06:10AM
By nadeem
I think with your qualifications you can get a teaching job in the private schools. Dollar stays around Rs29 - Rs 33.

There are excellent English medium schools in Mauritius. For the British curriculum I'm not sure, but you can contact each school and get their programs. I know that some do have the English Curriculum, but don't know which ones.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map