Africa Guide
recommended trip :

welcome

Weather
September 30, 2003 11:15AM
By NEEMA
Hi
I am getting married on May31st 2004, and I would really love to go to Mauritius at the begining of June2004, however I need to know what the weather is like for that time of year...
 Reply  Quote

welcome
October 04, 2003 09:09AM
By VIKAS
Very pleasant. Starting of winters. Come over, you will love this place. smiling smiley

Any further info, feel free to contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Weather
October 15, 2003 10:46AM
Anonymous User
You know Nima smiling smiley

June its quite mild , its like 23 degrees .. why dont you choose a hotter season . as i believe you can have showers too.
I am telling you factually as i live here itself for +20 yrs .

rgds,
K7
kayssaven@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

vacation from 7th to 20th june 2004
April 21, 2004 02:04PM
Anonymous User
Hello, i read your reply and I would like to ask you if it is better to stay in the north of the island or in the west. Could you also tell us about one nice place to stay, for example one simple and nice beach studio? Sorry for disturbing you, but usually the best you can do is to ask to local people... thanks clara
 Reply  Quote

mauritius
April 22, 2004 06:28AM
Anonymous User
Hi clara ,

It all depends which type of holidays you are going to have . if you are the type that w0uld want to be in nature .. light holidays with peace not too much partly it will be the west. There is flic en flac or riviere noir. Flic en flac is a bit densed. For the nice beach studio the price will be relatively high.

The north is if you want to go out at night , to a pub to a restaurant ..dancing too . it will be the north , most activity are there!

clara i would love to tell you , a nice little place, there is la cocoteraie which is not too expensive and is in the north ... i am not too sure.

please search on the internet or your travel agent. if there is some doubt. just feel free to pop in .

kayssaven

http://www.melloman.net

have a nice holiday time smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map