Africa Guide
recommended trip :

MRCP II MADE EASY

MRCP II MADE EASY
September 16, 2010 04:27PM
MRCP II MADE EASY is a book I stumbled across in St. Mary's library. As I plan to do my elective in Mauritus , this is a readable Travel Medicine book. It is authored by a Harvard trained physician who is also a Member of the Royal College of Physicians London (MRCP ) and a Royal Physician. My mates all say that the Professors in the Medical School in Mauritus are friendly and the ER is an excellent place to gain experience. This book is about compassion and the author is widely travelled to treat and teach. It covers all the Tropical diseases such as Dengue Haemorragic Fever, Filiarisia, Malaria, Septicemia, Leptospirosis and what is common in the region. My study group loves it as each ( case history ) tale is intertwined with medical facts and makes learning subliminal. It is like a series of episodes of House MD without the breaking and entering. The book is on compassion. Some of the stories will make you cry and some will make you laugh but c'est la vivre. I can't wait to see the beach. I understand that the system of Medicine in Mauritus is similar to the National Health Service.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map