Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: sharing and selling land

sharing and selling land
August 05, 2010 02:29AM
Hi
My husband has family land in Mauritius. The brothers and Sisters now want to share and sell the piece of land.All are in agreement and I wondered if anybody in Mauritius may know the approximate cost for the notary to divide the land. Many thanks.winking smiley
 Reply  Quote

August 06, 2010 06:13AM
By katzz
It all depends on who is the notary. It should cost around Rs 5000 and it depends on how many acres the land is. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

GoodLuck smiling smiley

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

August 13, 2010 02:31PM
Thanks for the info. It looks as if it may be slightly more complicated now as one of the siblings is now objecting to signing. He is the one who is living on the family land.
 Reply  Quote

August 14, 2010 03:14AM
By katzz
Oh then its a problem. Usually here in Mauritius it is a real problem all these things. Do you know which village it is? And i'll tell you what can be done hopefully.

Reply  Quote

August 14, 2010 01:18PM
Yes its Curepipe and thanks
 Reply  Quote

August 20, 2010 03:19AM
By katzz
Well Curepipe normally lands are sold above millions there, so maybe this is the reason why he is objecting to sign the papers. I consider a deal should be done with him, because usually this is how things are sort out. And maybe he is objecting to sign also because this is where he is living and he don't have any other place to go. Don't force him/her as if you do so, he/she can end up in suing you, and the damage would be enormous.

Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map