Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: pl. help

pl. help
March 04, 2010 02:46PM
Hi,

I have got an Offer from Mauritius,I am from India and have no clues about the company,please help me and let me know about the company and its details.

What should be the salary for engineers in construction company and cost of living in Mauritius?

Below are the details of the company.

SOTRAVIC Ltée,
Royal Road, Coromandel, Mauritius.
 Reply  Quote

March 21, 2010 07:39AM
By Vayid
Tintin

It's a very nice company. Slary should not be less than 1000 Euros per month normally!

Have a try, and you'll like it!
 Reply  Quote

August 04, 2010 12:22PM
Hi Friends,

I do need a help. I am currently living in Chennai, India.

I got a Job offer from ceredian Mauritius for MUR 50,500. + Travel Allowance(as to work in shift) + Shift Allowance + yearly Bonus.

I am planning to stay with my family(2 kids).

Please let me know about company details and is that amount is sufficient for living in Mauritius with family.

What about Appartment Rents pm + Taxi rental(KM basis?) + Used Car / Bike rates? .
 Reply  Quote

August 06, 2010 02:48PM
katzz

What about Appartment Rents pm near to Ceredian+ Taxi rental(KM basis?) + Used Car / Bike rates? .
 Reply  Quote

August 05, 2010 05:28AM
By katzz
@tintin 123, the company is a good one, well established and so on. Well you should have negotiate your salary with them According to me here in Mauritius Engineer is very well paid. And one tips though, you can negotiate with them so that you can get an apartment to stay. They will give you im sure. If you have any questions don;t hesitate to ask me, i'll glad to help you out.

@meerantsy, Ceridian is a very good company in Mauritius. What is exactly the job you'll be doing? Rs50,500 is okay but i think they should have paid you more, let me know for what position they are calling you there. And negotiate for an apartment, they'll give you for sure but confirm you for which job you're joining there.

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

August 05, 2010 07:26AM
@katzz Thanks for your reply.

I am planning to join there as Tech Lead.

What should be the pay, that will provide a comfortable stay with earnings.
 Reply  Quote

August 06, 2010 06:07AM
By katzz
As a Tech Lead they should have paid you around Rs 60,000 because Ceridian is one among the best in Mauritius. Anyways Rs50,500 is a very good earning also, but i suggest you should negotiate for an apartment with them.

Good Luck smiling smiley

Reply  Quote

August 06, 2010 02:37PM
Thanks ... Friend for your valuable updates.. I am negotiating for the same.

W
 Reply  Quote

August 14, 2010 03:10AM
By katzz
You need not to worry about apartments because they'll provide for you an apartment. Now coming to Taxi, why would you need a taxi? You'll get a van to pick you up and back. A used car depends on the model also. A Toyota vitz can cost you around Rs 1200 per day.

Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map