Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Accom

Accomodation
June 06, 2004 04:22PM
By James
Friends of mine are playing with the idea of using one of their luxury cottages on the Northern Shores of Lake Malawi as a time share or long term rental. Would anyone be interested in this sort of accomodation in Malawi? I know there isn't much of a similar standard available
 Reply  Quote

Lake accomodation
August 09, 2004 02:50PM
Anonymous User
Hi,

I am a single person looking for peace and quiet in inexpensive but clean accommodation on the shores of the lake for about 2 to 3 weeks in September 2004.

I am not looking for large tourist setups but rather a smaller and more secluded cottage.

Please let me have a quick reply.
 Reply  Quote

malawi madness
August 24, 2004 01:21PM
Anonymous User
Hi there, where abouts is the cottage..is it being used at the moment?? as i ma travelling there in a couple of weeks.
regards
damien
 Reply  Quote

Accomodation
August 26, 2004 09:37AM
Anonymous User
I have a friend who is looking for accomodation in October/November close to Karonga - is this cottage in that area?
 Reply  Quote

Accommodation
September 06, 2004 02:10AM
Anonymous User
sounds great! i am malawian living in canada, will be coming home end of october, bringing some friends along who want to see the country. if you have pictures please post them. thx
 Reply  Quote

Sorry!
October 08, 2004 01:13PM
By James
Big apologies guys, been away in Malawi without much internet access. The friends decided not to pursue the idea of using their home as a timeshare but look at www.ngalabeachlodge.co.za for a stunning spot to stop at.
 Reply  Quote

response to long term rental query
October 17, 2004 10:43AM
Anonymous User
I am considering a 4 month breakaway from corporate life in Johannesburg during 2005. Malawi is top of the list and my wife and I (plus baby) may be looking for just the kind of rental you are referring to.
If this is still available and your friends are still interested in letting out their house perhaps we should communicate further.
Thank you
Peter Cowen
 Reply  Quote

Accom
October 18, 2004 08:32AM
By James
Yeah, I might have a good suggestion or two. Have spent 3 years in Malawi off and on. E-mail me & let me know just what you're looking for. Does it need to be self-catered, will you have your own transport etc?
 Reply  Quote

Accomodation
October 18, 2004 02:47PM
Anonymous User
My wife and I will be visiting Malawi for 3 weeks during December,we have our own transport.Is there anything that you can reccomend.We are looking for places to visit with camping facilities ?Hope you can help
 Reply  Quote

Travel
October 20, 2004 10:47AM
By James
Some of the most stunning beaches are situated on the Northern Lakeshore. Ngala, Makuzi and Nkwazi all offer excellent camping facilities and are beautiful spots. If you're looking to spend Christmas somewhere then try Ngala, they always lay on an excellent spread - ngala@malawi.net or 002651295359.
Elsewhere in the country, Mulanje and Zomba are gorgeous areas for climbing and hiking. Both have some decent campsites and offer the best views in all of Malawi.
Hope that's of some use,
 Reply  Quote

Accomm
October 20, 2004 11:01AM
Anonymous User
Shame James - looks like everyone is picking your brain including me! I want to spend about 4 months in Malawi so it would be great to chat to you about it seen as you go there so often. Is there anyway to get in touch (could I phone you?) - questions about living conditions and malaria etc. Anyway - I'm sure its a burden you don't need so if you don't reply I will understand. My email address is peterc@hillbank.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map