Africa Guide
recommended trip :

aid/hiv problem

AID/HIV Problem
January 14, 2004 11:15AM
Anonymous User
I have heard that people are quite careless about @#$%& here and there are significant rise of AID infected citizens.
Is this situation prevailing mainly in rural areas orits quite visible in Urban city as well?
Is adequate facilities available to check AID?
What are the precautions to be taken to avoid it while visiting to Blantyre?
Pl reply soon.
 Reply  Quote

Aids
January 14, 2004 11:36AM
By jlt
AIDS is a big problem throughout Africa and Malawi is no exception. Rural areas are as much affected as cities.

However, I hope you are aware that, you CAN NOT get AIDs unless you have @#$%& with someone who is infected - or you use an infected needle.

Your message makes it sound like you think AIDs is something you can catch by being near to someone who is in infected. If you don't have unprotected @#$%& (always use a condom) and don't use any needles from unreliable sources then you will be fine.

If visiting a rural hospital make sure the needle comes from a sealed package or buy your own for them to use. Hospitals are well aware of AIDS and take all the necessary precautions.
 Reply  Quote

AID/HIV Problem
January 14, 2004 12:01PM
Anonymous User
Are Malawian's fond of @#$%&?
Do they try to seduce Visitors?
Are @#$%& brothle safe and take precautions?
Pl reply.
 Reply  Quote

Aids In Malawi
August 24, 2005 06:38AM
I have been travelling there since 1999.I have made many friends there as well.It upsets me that when I return on following years that some of these close friends have died from this virus.
Don't quote me on this one,but,I beleive that the statistics say that there are about 1 in 6 that are infected with aids.
I do know that this country was the first to receive money from the World Health Organization for aids.
Safe brothels?
Keep it in your pants,you'll live longer.
 Reply  Quote

"AID/HIV Problem"
June 18, 2007 01:32PM
>Are Malawian's fond of @#$%&?..Wherever you go I am pretty sure that you will find certain people fond & not fond of @#$%& at the same time. At the ed of the day you just need to protect youself from all sorts of STD's by using the rubber as advised.
Do they try to seduce Visitors? Whether in Malawi/UK/USA..should you go out where you are most likely to bump into these prostitutes...they will probably wanna be with you. At the end of the day you got to show interest in them b4 they can go further with whatever. If you give them cold shoulders, they'll get the message.

Are @#$%& brothle safe and take precautions? Pl
reply....If there's anything on this planet earth...I'd stay away from them coz they are not controlled like in certain countries to make sure that they play it safe. BECAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!.
 Reply  Quote

aid/hiv problem
June 23, 2007 09:04PM

if you have to ask these sorts of questions you have far greater things to worry about! You sound like a 10 year old!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map